Can I use my own car insurance?

Can I use my own car insurance?

Because of our business insurance and our vans being unique we do require that insurance be purchased through Wheelbase/Outdoorsy. It is a small fee AND includes $1 million dollars worth of total coverage for you, the van, and equipment. You are on vacation – – you can rest easy knowing you are completely covered with no surprises. Sorry, there are no exceptions.

When completing your reservation “adding insurance” will be required. To use Wheelbase’s insurance, you must have a valid US, Canadian or international driver’s license and be 25 years of age or older.

This coverage protects you because you are responsible for all damage to the van, equipment, citations, and other vehicles damages from accidents.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.